Sunday, February 19, 2012

As you know, or do not know, the Oscars are in a week and I have finally caught up on watching almost all of the Best Picture nominees. The only one I have left to watch besides War Horse, which I am watching at this moment, is Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. I'm saving watching that one for last because I am still in the middle of reading the book which I should finish tonight, so I'll watch that one tomorrow.

I don't mind having all this extra time on my hands, having had an operation done on Friday, I have a whole week for recovery and for watching movies, reading books, listening to albums I haven't gotten around to listened to yet, and just sleeping. It'll be a great week, I have a bottle of percs and a massive amount of movies and books to go through, along with many TV shows on Netflix to occupy every second of my week.

I'll have a finished list of my top 10 list of movies released in 2011 at the end of this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment